This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc4: next release
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 16:14:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc4: next release
- References: <4C33DCA8.email@example.com> <4C360634.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
On 7/8/2010 1:09 PM, Dave Korn wrote:
On 07/07/2010 02:47, JonY wrote:
Locale data is also conflicting.
So can't it just go in $prefix/$target/share instead of $prefix/share after
a bit of fiddling with configure options?
I believe it will be fine, if you use a "custom" --datarootdir settings
There is some pushback against that idea, tho.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple