This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XWin seg fault on Vista (cygwin 1.7)
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 13:06:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: XWin seg fault on Vista (cygwin 1.7)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/9/2010 8:33 AM, Markus Moeller wrote:
Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 126.96.36.199 (10800000)
Build Date: 2010-04-02
I used cygwin with XWin for some time now with an older cygwin release.
I have upadted now to version 1.7 and get the following error:
This is a question that's more appropriate for the cygwin-xfree list.
Please send it there and consult the problem reporting guidelines found
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple