This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cmake and fortran
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 16:27:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: cmake and fortran
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 16:50 +0000, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> as lapack is moving to cmake as build system,
> I started to playing with cmake and I suspect no one
> tried before cmake and fortran together on cygwin.
> The definition file
> is clearly wrong. It tries to build libxxx.dll and so on.
> Attached the one that I am currently using, copied and modified
> from CYGWIN-g77.cmake that seems right.
> Could the cmake maintainer give a check and eventually
> report the issue upstream ?
I'm not the cmake maintainer, but could you try Ports' cmake-2.8.1-11
and see if that's any better?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple