This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installation of Apache2 out of the box cannot find some shared library
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:04:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: Installation of Apache2 out of the box cannot find some shared library
- References: <loom.20100713T121414firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/13/2010 3:24 AM, Jørgen Steensgaard wrote:
> This is the reaction when I try to start apache:
> $/usr/sbin/apachectl2 start
> /usr/sbin/httpd2.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open
> shared object file: No such file or directory
Try "strace /usr/sbin/httpd2 -k start". It might tell you what library
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
The fashion wears out more apparel than the man.
-- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About Nothing"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple