This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin case-sensitivity: more picky than linux, by default/w no option?
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:44:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin case-sensitivity: more picky than linux, by default/w no option?
- References: <4C3D1678.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:44 AM, Linda Walsh wrote:
> Think it's possible to get the cygwin version 'enhanced'?
Sure it is, but:
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple