This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin and Unicode
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:20:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin and Unicode
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 08:06:31PM +0200, Lukas Haase wrote:
>Is there a chance to get Unicode with cygwin to work?
>Nowadays Unicode support is a fundamental component in modern software;
>All state-of-the art operating systems support Unicode. I do not
>understand why cygwin lacks this support.
>Unfortunately also this solution seems to be dead:
>Is there a reason why this solution is not implemented in the official
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple