This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tab Completion Problem - Solved
- From: Jacob Jacobson <news at biyani dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:37:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: Tab Completion Problem - Solved
- References: <email@example.com>
On 7/8/2010 9:08 AM, Jacob Jacobson wrote:
I recently updated my Cygwin installation and now I get,
[~$:501] cd /c/home/bash: exclude: unbound variable
when I hit TAB.
I have seen Eric's announcement & followed that.
>> A new release of bash-completion, 1.2-1, is now available for
>> download, leaving 1.1-2 as previous.
>> This is a new upstream release.
I put -
. /etc/bash_completion in my .bashrc file.
The file /etc/bash_completion exists.
Cygcheck output attached. Please help.
This problem was due to
>> set -o nounset
line in my bashrc file.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple