This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows Server 2008 64-bit setup.exe/bash problem - Amazon Cloud
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:56:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Windows Server 2008 64-bit setup.exe/bash problem - Amazon Cloud
- References: <d34e83b8-2423-4055-9cc4-2bcce26372a1@default> <OFC9C3D152.C0B0746A-ON86257761.00562C1F-86257761.00567C3D@ni.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/15/2010 11:44 AM, Ernest Mueller wrote:
Michael, did you ever find a fix for this? I had to give up on cygwin on
the Amazon 64-bit and instead cobbled together freesshd and random
Larry or others - what's the "right way" to report this as a bug? I think
working on newer 64-bit OSes is pretty important... And it should be
trivial to reproduce since the Amazon instances are publicly available;
nobody has to actually buy them expensive licenses...
Reporting this issue on the list is the right way to report the bug.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple