This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows Server 2008 64-bit setup.exe/bash problem - Amazon Cloud
- From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Michael Higgins <michael dot higgins at advancedinnovationsinc dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:12:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: Windows Server 2008 64-bit setup.exe/bash problem - Amazon Cloud
- References: <d34e83b8-2423-4055-9cc4-2bcce26372a1@default> <OFC9C3D152.C0B0746A-ON86257761.00562C1F-86257761.00567C3D@ni.com>
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Ernest Mueller <> wrote:
> Michael, did you ever find a fix for this? ?I had to give up on cygwin on
> the Amazon 64-bit and instead cobbled together freesshd and random
> Larry or others - what's the "right way" to report this as a bug? ?I think
> working on newer 64-bit OSes is pretty important... ?And it should be
> trivial to reproduce since the Amazon instances are publicly available;
> nobody has to actually buy them expensive licenses...
It isn't all "newer 64-bit OSes" because I run Cygwin 1.7 on my
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit OS with no problems at all.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple