This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win64 FS redirectors and Cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:22:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Win64 FS redirectors and Cygwin
- References: <4C406FFF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 16 22:43, JonY wrote:
> While working with bash auto-completion in C:\Windows\System32, I
> noticed that win64 FS redirectors are not disabled.
> This caused some strangeness from the user perspective, but Cygwin
> is a normal Win32 program from Window's perspective.
> Should FS redirection be disabled for Cygwin? Or at least a way to
> disable it?
No. Just use /cygdrive/c/Windows/Sysnative as path to the 64 bit
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple