This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: apr hangs with accept4 and cygwin snapshots
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:08:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: apr hangs with accept4 and cygwin snapshots
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/16/2010 1:56 PM, Refr Bruhl wrote:
> I am trying to compile apr-1.4.2 using cygwin
Why? It's already part of the distribution.
> My cygwin version is 1.7.5
> I am running into the "hangs with accept4" encountered in cygwin 1.5 as
> described here:
> It appears a patch was made and committed to CVS. Can this patch be applied to
> version 1.7.5? If so what is needed to make this work?
You can work around the problem for now by adding "apr_cv_accept4=yes"
to the configure arguments. Or you can use a developers snapshot of Cygwin.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
The attention span of a computer is only as long as its
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple