This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Minimal setup to build apps from source?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:04:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Minimal setup to build apps from source?
- References: <4C40AFCA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2010-07-16 at 12:15 -0700, Monte Cabet wrote:
> "xorg-server" and "xinit" aren't required, but only thing I got to work
> with Cygwin. I have to be honest, I don't know how to use Git, CVS, or
> even Subversion; but I know some things require them so I added them!
> Gzip and Bzip2 are both installed by default (I didn't post the entire
> list as it's getting big because I'm trying to figure out the
> requirements for gnash - some of the requirements can't be found.).
You are correct, some Gnash prereqs are not in the distro (namely
GStreamer and SDL), but they are all available from Ports:
Binary packages will soon be available from Ports as well.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple