Some missing .a file trying to compile cfc util on cygwin libgmp.a, libhistory.a, libreadline.a)

Dear all,
I would like to compile this tool with Cygwin:
http://fbalsalobre.free.fr/cfc.html

but I have some problems. First of all I have download the tar file, extracted it and launched the make command.
Initially I obtained some errors of not existing libraries (readline.h, history.h), I have installed the readline package and these errors disappears.
Now I have this problem trying to compile the package (GMP and readline):
g++: libgmp.a: No such file or directory
g++: libreadline.a: No such file or directory
g++: libhistory.a: No such file or directory
make: *** [cf_arith] Error 1

Somebody know how to create the .a file needed to compile the cfc tool?
Sandro