This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: starting excel from crontab
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:06:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: starting excel from crontab
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 21 11:13, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I have the problem that I like to start Excel at the end of the workday from crontab.
> Cron is running under a local system account.
> The problem is that excel is started but does not popup. When I change the check box "Exchange Data with Desktop" I got always the error "*** fatal error - could not load user32, Win32 error 1114" for all cronjobs.
> How can I fix the problem.
Does any one of the alternative methods to switch the user context work?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple