This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Help: mount xfs SD card
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:08:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Help: mount xfs SD card
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 22 11:39, L Tron wrote:
> I am trying to mount a XFS formated SD card without any success, there is nothing in /cygdrive.
> I use cygwin 1.7 on XP SP3, and have tried mount -f. The card has letter F: on windows but can not be read of course.
Nor can it be read from Cygwin, unless you have an XFS driver installed
in Windows. Cygwin is just a user-space DLL, it does not provide OS
drivers or implements its own FS access.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple