This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: section 2 man pages
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at acs-inc dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:05:17 -0500
- Subject: RE: section 2 man pages
- References: <4C499A0B.email@example.com>
> From: Eric Blake
> On 07/23/2010 07:19 AM, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
> > Are section 2 man pages available?
> Not at the moment. Volunteers welcome to help provide them.
> I find that the POSIX specification is good enough (at least, for using
> interfaces portably):
Hmm, I'd have thought they'd come downstream like so much else. Since
all this stuff is open source, I wouldn't think that there should be
any plagiarizing issues, right? I see, however, that the referenced
web page is copyrighted. So, I wonder who is responsible if a volun-
teer plagiarizes another source for Cygwin. I'm thinking some rules
ought to be promulgated before volunteers are solicited.