This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mathomatic-15.1.5-1
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: George Gesslein II <gesslein at panix dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:15:47 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mathomatic-15.1.5-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Major bugfixes overall.
Cygwin build changes:
* adapted src patch and cygport to new layout
* ncurses and readline support removed, and was not in since 14.4.5
Mathomatic is a highly portable, general purpose symbolic math program
that can solve, simplify, combine, differentiate, integrate, and compare
algebraic equations. It can do standard, complex number, and polynomial
arithmetic. It is extremely easy to use and has pretty colored, easily
readable display of equations.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
mathomatic support under Cygwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple