This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Official build environment - compiler, options?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:34:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Official build environment - compiler, options?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 28 00:54, Daniel Colascione wrote:
> What exactly is the environment used to build the Cygwin release binaries?
> What version of gcc? What flags? Is there some way I could have found that
> on my own? I'm trying to track down a hard-to-reproduce problem and I want
> to make absolutely sure it's not some difference in my build environment.
gcc-4.3.4 from the distro, binutils 220.127.116.1191003, cross building on
Linux. Configure options are as described here:
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple