Re: CygWin Security & Performance Issues

* On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 02:29:27PM -0400 Robert Jacobson wrote:
> On 8/12/2010 10:02 AM, Corinna Vinschen  wrote:
>
> > Ok, I'll not waste my time and reply to you another time.  That makes
> > both of us happy.
>
> Is this what passes for professional behavior at Red Hat?

You mean, the co-leader of the project should let herself be insulted
from a person who got his answers, but did not even give a thank you?
Note also that this is the "open" Cygwin list. That is, this is not a
paid support channel. I would consider it more like some people give
advice for free, and not necessarily with the hat of Red Hat.

I'll go back in lurk mode again...

Regards,
Spiro.

--