Re: ImageMagick: More insufficient package dependencies

2010/8/18 Andy Koppe:
> On 18 August 2010 21:50, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>>
>>> Ahhhh I see. It's /defined/ to be mediocre.
>>>
>>> Rather than attempting to solve the problem head-on, redefine the
>>> problem domain so that the problem is already solved.
>>>
>>> Inspired.
>>
>> Is there something in the water lately, which makes people on the
>> list more aggressive than usual?
>>
>> It hasn't been redefined at all. ?It's the common way of reporting
>> problems for a long time: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>>
>> If you don't like it, I'm sorry. ?Are you going to volunteer to
>> maintain a Cygwin packages bug-tracking system?
>
> Besides, thanks to the magic of mail filters, grabbing the attention
> of a package maintainer isn't the problem anyway. The issue is whether
> there's an active maintainer in the first place.
>
> Andy

Yes, ImageMagick IS special.
Well, I've been active on that lately, but I didn't want to maintain it.

Do I really have to debug now emacs building from source. Sigh.
I'm busy with other things.
Volker Quetschke is officially still the maintainer.

Can someone please take over maintainership and check the two problems.
--
Reini Urban