Re: cmake 2.8.x

--- Mer 8/9/10, Marco Atzeri ha scritto:

> --- Mer 8/9/10, Yaakov
> (Cygwin/X)? ha scritto:
>
> > Marco Atzeri wrote:
> > > any obstacle to move to cmake 2.8.x ?
> > >
> > > I know that Yaakov has his own version, but it
> will be
> > simpler
> > > to have it in the "distro".
> >
> > I'm trying to work with the package maintainer, who is
> also
> > an upstream
> > author, to support my changes to CMake, primarily not
> > treat Cygwin as
> > a Windows platform.? Without these changes, many
> > packages will not build
> > properly on Cygwin, including KDE4.? Some progress
> has
> > been made but
> > eight months later we're still not there yet:
> >
> > http://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=10122
>
> thanks for the info
>

> > > Yaakov,
> > > your last 2.8.2 seems to need a "cygport" version
> of
> > > cygstdc++-6.dll, so I am using your previous
> 2.8.1
> >
> > I'm using gcc-4.5 now; could you try with libgcc1 and
> > libstdc++6
> > 4.5.0-1?
> >

> > Yaakov
> >

> unfortunately I am working to update/save the qhull
> library that is breaking octave, so I need to stay library
> compatible with the distro.
>
> Marco

I just built 2.8.2-1 using your 2.8.1-11,
just without qt dependency

and after the long testing I had

The following tests FAILED:
         86 - ExternalProject (Timeout)
         94 - testing (Failed)
        101 - JumpWithLibOut (Failed)
        102 - JumpNoLibOut (Failed)
Errors while running CTest
make: *** [test] Error 8

Is happening also on your gcc-4.5 build ?

Regards
Marco