Need Cygwin maintainer for Icarus Verilog and GTKWave

I am one of the Icarus Verilog developers and I'm looking for someone
to be the maintainer for both Icarus Verilog and GTKWave. I regularly
compile both of these under cygwin so they should already compile
out of the box. What I don't have time for is to monitor the main
cygwin list looking for user problems.

Icarus Verilog is a logic simulator that implement most of the
hardware description language Verilog (IEEE std 1364-2005).
GTKWave is a waveform viewer that supports many different
waveform formats.

The ideal maintainer would have some familiarity with Verilog, but I
would not consider that a requirement. Both tools are available from
various Linux distributions. There are currently MinGW compiled
binaries available. For portability and speed reasons these are the
projects preferred Windows solution, but having them available from
"setup" would be useful to Cygwin user working on smaller projects
where the speed difference is not a concern. The Cygwin version
also produces results that exactly match what is produced under
Linux.They probably belong with ngspice in the Science category.

I'm willing to provide help as needed.

Regards,

Cary R.