nondosfilewarning help

Hello,

I need help with getting rid of a dos warning.  I have a Windows 7 computer
running a script that requires rsync in Cygwin.  When the batch script is
run, I get the following error:

Nonempty Server backup error log on computer2

cygwin warning:
  MS-DOS style path detected: E:/backups/Server/files/
  Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /cygdrive/e/backups/Server/files/
  CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this
warning.
  Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
    http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnames

So I edited the cygwin batch file to say:

@echo off

C:
chdir C:\cygwin\bin

set CYGWIN=nodosfilewarning