Re: Bash problems, strace, performance, etc.

On 10/22/2010 03:41 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 10/22/2010 12:32 AM, Andy Koppe wrote:
On 21 October 2010 22:22, Lee D. Rothstein wrote:
do you have bash-completion, if yes, get rid of it and try again.

Bash completion is installed on my system but never loaded; i.e., /etc/bash_completion is not sourced in '~/.bashrc', or '~/.profile', or anywhere else.

It gets loaded by /etc/profile.d/bash_completion.sh, which is sourced by /etc/profile.