Re: "ReBaseImage faled with last error = 6" for read-only files, too.

Thanks for your mail! I sometimes run into this problem and usually
that Âleads me sooner or later I to reinstall the complete cygwin.
Currently this is my biggest problem with cygwin, so I write to say
nothing more than that I really appreciate that you work on this
problem.