Re: skipping file `...', as it was replaced while being copied

Would either of the following help?
-collect a network capture using Wildshark while running both the Cygwin
"cp" command and the Windows Explorer "copy" operation (or a simple Windows
cmd "cp" command).
-use Microsoft's "Process Monitor" to collect a Win32 trace while running

2BF01EB27B56CC478AD6E5A0A28931F201CCDE14@A1DAL1SWPES19MB.ams.acs-inc.net">news:2BF01EB27B56CC478AD6E5A0A28931F201CCDE14@A1DAL1SWPES19MB.ams.acs-inc.net...