Re: Strange fstatat / stat behavour on directories causing tar "file changed as we read it" error

<snip>

I can not reproduce the effect, at least not on W7, but apparently it
happens on some systems.  So, given that the directory size is
irrelevant for all practical purposes anyway, and given that there's no
application which has problems with a directory size of 0, should Cygwin
just always set st_size to 0 for directories?  Independent of the
underlying FS?

That sounds reasonable to me. It replicates what I see now anyway. ;-)

--
Larry