Re: _pinfo::dup_proc_pipe: DuplicateHandle failed

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:30:45AM +0000, Kaltenberger, Stefan wrote:
>The sample uses the Microsoft C/C++ compiler but I guess it should work with other compilers too - just adapt binary and flags (e.g. the GNU C/C++ comiler takes '-E' for the flags).

Ouch.

>Please keep me on the CC list as I'm not subscribed to the mailing list.

Double ouch.

Please use the current version of Cygwin and, if at all possible, strive to produce a test
case which does not involve downloading a Microsoft compiler.

And, please subscribe to the mailing list if you want answers rather than expecting people
to remember to cc you.

cgf