Re: Virus that deletes everything under c:/cygwin?

On 03/28/11 07:43, Dante Allegria wrote:
We just discovered that a whole bunch of our Windows machines had everything under their c:/cygwin directories deleted over the weekend. Has anyone else experienced this? Just trying to rule out some sort of malware/virus related to Earth Hour or perhaps some internal process gone awry.

Thanks!

dante
Have you checked for disgruntled Microsoft fanboys? ;-)
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Don't tell anyone, but duct tape is The Force. It has a dark side, and a light side, and it binds the Universe together.