Re: 64bit (g)fortran JNI

On 4/12/2011 11:10 AM, Hans Horn wrote:
On 4/12/2011 8:02 AM, Eliot Moss wrote:
For x64 Windows releated target questions it would be better if you
are posting to mingw-w64's ML: I redirect this thread to this list.

Elliot, [Eliot]

I've been using the cygwin gcc compiler (with the -mno-cygwin option) for years to build JNI dlls
(interfacing with C code) that ran fine under 32bit JVMs on windows32.

After migrating to 64bit windows7 last year, I've been using x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc to do the same,
ie. build JNI dlls that run fine under 64bit JVMs on windows64.

However, throwing fortran in the mix is causing the trouble I'm seeking help for.

I see; I appreciate knowing that. Of course, though you're using cygwin to run the compiler, it's really a cross compile to the Windows environment, not *targeting* cygwin. But I can see why it might be at least a little relevant to this list. Sorry -- EM