Re: Re: GNU screen on Cygwin: Cannot seem to reattach, no matter what I try

On 11:59 AM, Andrew Schulman wrote:

<snip>

* Read /usr/share/doc/screen/README.Cygwin - there are descriptions there of known problems with reattachment. But mostly it has to do with using screen in a DOS terminal.

<snip>

Any suggestions from other screen users?

Based on my experience, I'd add mintty to the list of terminals that work out of the box for reattaching screen. Easy to install from setup.exe and test.