Re: Who's using "CYGWIN=tty" and why?

Lee Maschmeyer, le Mon 09 May 2011 13:40:57 -0400, a écrit :
> And, truth to tell, I've been around here for a good long time and
> never heard of CYGWIN=notty.

As I understand it, notty is already the default, so unless you have an
explicit CYGWIN=tty, it's already notty.

brltty does not touch at the cygwin tty layer. It just uses
native win32 interfaces to access the consoles (AttachConsole,
ReadConsoleOutputCharacterW) and simulate keypresses
(WriteConsoleInputW), consoles need to be windows console, but that's
all.

Samuel