sshd failes allocating /dev/tty[0-9]

Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics atteched.

> Maybe crank up the debugging flags to maximum?  I assume sshd is still
> stopped from your last run of sshd -d.  If that doesn't sound right to
> you, you may want to investigate why it's not running now.

sshd was stopped while that run because it did not login anyway. and still don't.

The messages
>>> debug1: Allocating pty.
>>> debug1: session_pty_req: session 0 alloc /dev/tty2
>>> chown(/dev/tty2, 11135, 10513) failed: Bad file descriptor
>>> debug1: do_cleanup
>>> debug1: session_pty_cleanup: session 0 release /dev/tty2
were got running sshd -d in console.

I've started sshd and run the cygcheck again. The output is attached. However, there is no actual difference.

I've stopped using mintty and tried the same in a windows' cmd-console window. The problem persists. The only difference is ownership of /dev/tty2.

I've tried chown on /dev/tty2.  It reports missing file, however it exists"
"""
$ ls -l /dev/tty2
crw------- 1 SYSTEM Administrators 136, 2 Aug  2 14:26 /dev/tty2.
$ chown user /dev/tty2
chown: changing ownership of `/dev/tty2': No such file or directory
"""

Additional information that could be helpful:
"""
$ mount
C:/cygwin/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/cygwin/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/cygwin on / type ntfs (binary,auto)
C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
Z: on /cygdrive/z type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

$ groups
Domain Users Administrators Remote Desktop Users Users
"""

I have no clue. It look like the /dev is virtual fs for chown and real for ls. But both are from cygwin:
"""
$ which chown ls
/usr/bin/chown
/usr/bin/ls