Re: Cygwin & WordNet???

I downloaded from the official website. yes, I tried it on another computer,
which doesn't have cygwin at all, it works.
But on this machine which has been installed with cygwin and then removed,
it has this problem. I removed all the cygwin directories, and remove it
from the registry table. It should be a clean removal.

but anyway i fixed this problem by following the WordNet's FAQ "the
workaround is to move the installer (WordNet-3.0.exe) into an empty folder
and try again.".

Thanks.