Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.761)

On 2011-11-21 16:06, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
A new version of setup.exe, release 2.761, has been uploaded to
http://cygwin.com/setup.exe.
[snip]

- In unattended mode, if packages were selected on command line, install only those, don't also upgrade all installed packages.

Is there some switch to restore the old behavior here? This change breaks how I do installs of cygwin and keep it up-to-date. I have a very simple script that invokes setup.exe with the following command-line parameters:
--site ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/lang/cygwin --root c:\cygwin --quiet-mode --no-desktop --local-package-dir c:\temp --packages "cppunit,cvs,file,gcc4-g++,gdb,inetutils,libiconv,make,mintty,openssh,gnupg,opengl"

Doing it like this has been nice because setup.exe runs by itself and I don't have to remember which extra packages I want. (A next step I want to do, but haven't tried yet to accomplish, is to first download the packages and use a local package repository so I could do offline installations (if I had pre-downloaded the packages).

- Eric