Elevated prompt under ssh on Windows 7

Hello

I use ssh to connect to my cygwin machine (running on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit) and I would like the remote shell not to run elevated (as it runs by default if I start it on the remote machine directly), except for the Administator user.

That way I can get the Unix-like behavior in which other users need to `su` first in order to perform administrative tasks.

Is there a way to get the remote shell not to run elevated under sshd, even if the user could otherwise run programs elevated in the native Windows OS ?

Thank you,
Timothy Madden