Re: Putty and pre-shared keys with Cygwin's sshd

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:26:50AM -0800, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
That would be true if Corinna's entire life is only on this forum. I
suspect she might have a little bit more of a life outside of this forum
and outside of computers. Maybe I'm wrong...
As someone who knows Corinna outside of this forum, I can say
definitively that you are wrong.

It really is in your best interest to stop this kind of personal
speculation.  You're burning out your potential support channels at a
pretty fast clip.
I didn't say that she has no life. As you quoted above, I said that "I suspect she might have a little bit more of a life outside of this forum and outside of computers". The "Maybe I'm wrong" statement was meant as a joke.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.