Re: more "address space needed ... is already occupied" problems (with snapshot of 2012-02-20)

Am 24.02.2012 03:25 schrieb marco atzeri:
> the cygwin's ruby package "etc.so" should be included in the rebaseall
> list by default.

I never said my script would specifically fix this problem. I only said
that, just like for perl, it is very easy to install additional binary
ruby modules NOT covered by cygwin's package database.

As long as perlrebase is needed (and it definitely is on my computer),
there's also the need for an equivalent rubyrebase.

Michael