Cygwin for Fedora?

Hello,

Was wondering if it's possible to install / emulate Cygwin on Fedora?

Basically, I want my scripts to be able to run flawlessly on both Fedora and Cygwin/Windows systems. Cygwin, I believe, can have different packages and/or different versions of programs in packages (e.g. /usr/bin/file, whose output for Microsoft documents changes with versions).

Instead of asking for access to a Cygwin/Windows PC just for the above, I thought it would be terrific if Cygwin could somehow be installed / emulated on a Fedora.

Regards,
/HS