Re: ftell() fails on files in shared folders

Corinna,

> or it's the native NT equivalent NtQueryInformationFile function
> with the FileStandardInformation info class.  Cygwin uses the latter.

My idea was that this was a known error but I did not find anything
useful in google.

> Is it possible that some kind of virus checker influences the result?

I doubt this, slave nodes have pretty basic installation. They only
have additional MS HPC Pack, MPICH2, ActivePerl, Python, Matlab
runtime and VS redistribs.

I have checked installed programs and services and haven't found
anything interesting (I have attached output of net start and tasklist
in case you wanted to check).

--
Best regards,
Yuri