Re: syslog-ng service fails: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062

Oh yes - you are right. And I had already seen it before I issued my record,
sorry. But when I started the description I thought I would get somewhere and
forgot about your experience. It is the same problem; after deleting
syslog-ng.persist I could start the service. Thank you.
Ulrich

Ken Brown <kbrown@cornell.edu> hat am 27. MÃrz 2012 um 17:40 geschrieben: