Re: New package: _autorebase. Call rebaseall after installing new or updated DLLs

Please also note that this package requires at least the new rebase version 4.1.0. The changes in rebase 4.1.0 deal gracefully with DLLs which are in use while rebaseall runs.

Does this mean I can continue to leave the cron service running through a setup.exe upgrade as long as neither cygwin1.dll nor cyggcc_s-1.dll is being upgraded? (Nor cron itself, obviously.)

I ask because the last time I ran rebaseall, it insisted I stop the cron service.