Re: How to "bisect" Cygwin?

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:51:53PM +0200, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:

> well, have you tryed the cygwin time machine :
>
> http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html#cygwincirca

I must not be understanding how to use this.  For example, if I take
the URL for 2/13:

ftp://www.fruitbat.org/pub/cygwin/circa/2012/02/13/150019

If I put that URL into Cygwin setup.exe, it complains that it can't
find setup.bz2.sig.  If I view in my browser, there are no files
visible.  I guess the file listing could be disabled to avoid mass
leeching.  But then I just don't know what I'm doing wrong, having not
used this service before.  I tried a handful of other URLs with the
same results.  Has anyone else used this recently?

--
Ryan C. Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>