Re: Unable to install LWP

Andrew DeFaria <Andrew <at> DeFaria.com> writes:
> Is this a rebase issue? How can I update my LWP?

Yes, this is a rebase issue.  You can just build without the test, change into
the build directory and rebase manually, then do the install.  You can also
force the installation even though the test will fail.  You will still have to
rebase the newly installed objects after installation.

Regards,
Achim.