Re: Cygwin fresh install imports Windows PATH which includes spaces causing errors

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Aaron Schneider wrote:

> Oh no I meant I removed the cygwin's make, the nokia's make is still
> present, never removed it in the end. The makefile is in perfect condition,
> even I tried it on a empty dir and the result is the same.

If you're not using the Cygwin tools including make then we cannot
help you with the problem.  The only resolution is to install the
Cygwin make to overcome the issue.  But this also means that the
Makefile must conform to POSIX paths.

--
Earnie