Those annoying joe1assistly@gmail.com responses to email sent here

It seems like we're not the only list plagued by the annoying bot
seeing them too.

I was hoping someone there would have figured out how to stop this
stupidity but much of the thread devolved into even more off-topicness
than the discussion of this problem.  There didn't seem to be any solution
that I could see.

So, if you receive a message from joe1assistly@gmail.com (email
purposely not obscured) in response to something said here then I am
sorry.  I wish I could figure out how to stop it but, so far, I can't.
I asked people to send full headers but they have proved to be
worthless.

I do see that there seems to be a twitter account for this person
though.  Maybe we can ask them to stop there.

cgf