Re: Side-by-side configuration is incorrect reported as permission denied

Hi,

Imho, EACCESS is indeed a bit misleading because it suggests permission
problems. Better would be to have an EFAIL as a generic error. Actually i
was missing an EFAIL several times when my programs needed to return
an error code that did not match well with what i found in errno.h .