Re: imagemagick errors under cygwin on 64-bit Win 7 system

On 8/14/2012 11:56 AM, Paul Thompson wrote:

Wow. That's rather unexpected. Unfortunately the error code -2 is just an artefact, not the actual error code. I fixed that in CVS. Did you try if rebaseall fixes this issue?

OK, I just learned about rebaseall. I am not actually on the machine in question, and will try this tonight. I will report tomorrow on results.

I will say that I did just do a fresh install of cygwin for this.
Should cygwin work straight out of the box, or is the rebaseall needed
to tailor to specific machine?

If you just went to cygwin.com and installed using the "setup.exe" link from there, then you shouldn't need to take the added step of running rebaseall if all else about the installation is proper. Still, it won't hurt to try it.

--
Larry