Re: imagemagick errors under cygwin on 64-bit Win 7 system

On 8/14/2012 9:42 PM, Paul Thompson wrote:

I will try that tonight. The other install of ImageMagick also gave me the arial font error, but handled it more gracefully.

Is there some way to getting the fonts on to the path so that I don't
need to do the copy around? It seems odd that fonts cannot be located
in some sensible manner.

use a font name recognized by unix and not a windows one, eg -font Helvetica

to look on font name a use xfontsel from xterm.

Regards
Marco