Re: /bin/bash: Operation not permitted

On 8/21/2012 10:48 AM, michael pitoniak wrote:
greetings,

  i have a really strange problem...i install the latest cygwin release
1.7.16(0.262/5/3) with the openssh option and configure it with ssh-host-config
on a 64 bit windows 7 system...it works perfectly for one day...allowing for
putty access after reboots and log in/out...yet when i come into work the next
day i can  log in via putty but instantly get thrown out with:

/bin/bash: Operation not permitted error.

Complaints like this are typically caused by commands run by the interpreter (bash in this case). This could be caused by something in your rc files. I'd check bash_profile and /etc/profile first but check them all if these aren't the source.

--
Larry